Oxford and Cambridge Rugby League Clubs are grateful to the following partners for their support:
Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization focused on improving execution and resource management.
Pcubed’s consultants have successfully delivered over $40 Billion of client projects helping a quarter of the Fortune 500 transform strategic ideas into reality. They are experienced practitioners, applying their industry knowledge, expertise and ingenuity to bring insight and leadership – cutting through debate and getting results.
In 1998 Pcubed became the title sponsor of the ‘Pcubed Varsity Match’ and have been the title sponsor ever since – possibly the longest running commercial title sponsorship in Rugby League.
For more information visit: www.pcubed.com
Sharp’s Brewery is a modern brewer of cask conditioned beer based in Rock, Cornwall. Sharp’s has grown rapidly to become the largest brewer of cask beer in the South West, experiencing 40 per cent growth in production in 2014 and doubling staff numbers from 70 employees to 140 in last four years.
A testament to the quality of each drop of beer, the brewer has a tally of over 70 industry awards in the last four years alone. Just a few of Sharp’s accolades over the past year include two gold medals in the 2015 World Beer Awards for Cornish Pilsner and Chalky’s Bite, a Gold and Bronze in the 2015 Brussels Beer Challenge for Atlantic and Doom Bar respectively, and wins in the International Brewing Awards and International Beer Challenge. 2014 was also a very successful year, with 11 accolades at the 2014 International Beer Challenge and a Brussels Beer Challenge Silver medal.
The latest permanent product releases are Wolf Rock (4.8% ABV) and Atlantic (4.5%), which is already one of the region’s fastest growing beer brands.
For more information visit www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk
MR Sport provides high-level engagement in sport, including event management and delivery, public affairs and policy services, and strategic communications advice to sports bodies and organisations with an interest in sport.
For more information visit: www.markramsdale.com
Become A Partner
Packages include (but not limited to):
- Branded announcements to 3,500+ stakeholders at all levels in the game worldwide, including media
- Branded announcements to all Oxbridge media – university and local/regional
- Branding on all subsequent announcements
- Branding on all hard copy promotional materials at other Varsity events, flyers, posters etc
- Branding and information on Varsity and clubs’ homepages and partner pages
- Promotion via Varsity and clubs’ social media
- Artwork on both clubs’ shirts
- Branded commemorative balls
- Branding throughout The Varsity Match – hospitality and pitch side
- Branding on matchday programme front cover
- Space in the matchday programme
- Stand space at pre-match hospitality lunch
- Places at pre-match hospitality lunch
- Chair giveaways for all pre-match hospitality lunch attendees
- Hand-outs to all spectators
- Use of previous years’ photographs
- Copies of all 2016 Varsity Match photographs
- Invitations to all none-game Varsity events
- Use of association, including names, logos and other imagery
- Access to players at Oxbridge for promotion
- Clubs to disseminate product/information
- Branded bespoke email to Old-Boys